My Alerts - My UCEMC
Currently no major power outages have been reported.
To report outages in Jackson County, please call:
In the best of circumstances, there may be only minutes to prepare for a potentially dangerous and damaging storm or widespread power outage. It's helpful to know what you'll need to assemble an emergency outage/storm kit:
- Non-perishable food for the family, including pet food and drinking water, cooler with ice;
- Flashlight with fresh batteries;
- Cash and Credit Cards, identification;
- Fully charged cell phone and charging cords to plug into automobile; gasoline;
- First aid kit;
- Matches and lighters, candles, a pocket knife;
- Battery-powered radio with extra batteries;
- Battery-powered clock;
- Pet supplies, including carrier, leash, ID collars, etc.
BE INFORMED! Visit www.ready.gov for more information.